AB-MIX is a brand producer to add to a standard base beer with normal bitterness (20-25-EBU) to obtain an amberish fruity “ale type beer” with pleasant palate fullness. AB-MIX is a mixture of spices selective CO2extracts, vegetal essential oils obtained by cold pressing and concentrated fruit juices. This well balanced mixture has been designed to impart to beer a typical ale flavour and taste. All the components of the mixture are food grade 100% natural and they have not been in contact with any solvent apart from CO2 which has the GRAS status (generally recognized as safe for food production by the FDA) and which evaporates completely after the extraction.
- High production flexibility as the brand characterisation comes in the latest step of the process. Nothing has to be changed in the usual production.
- Rapid market response.1 ml/liter of beer.
- 1 ml/liter of beer.
- This product complies with FAO/WHO JECFA and FCC recommended specifications for food grade ingredients.
- Selective CO2-extracts of food grade spices (100% natural no use of additives), food grade vegetal essential oils obtained by cold pressing (100% natural no use of solvents or additives), concentrated fruit juices, water, 22% v/v ethanol, 10% vegetal gum.
- Vegetal extracts or natural aroma compounds or spices or beer aromatized with spices (Benelux AR 31 mars 93 bière ART. 4 § 2).
- At least one year under cool storage and exclusion of light and oxygen.
- Drums of 1, 5, 10, 25 kg (other packaging on demand).