CH-MIX range of products are brand makers to add to a standard base beer with low bitterness (10-12 EBU) as unique requisite to obtain a range of different chocolate beers with different notes like milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, cacao powder, vanilla, etc… CH-MIX range of products are a mixture of spices selective CO2 extracts, natural cacao flavours and extracts as well as malt extracts giving rise to a « pallet » of different chocolate flavours. These products also impart the palate fullness necessary for these kind of beers. All the components of the mixture are food grade 100% natural and they have not been in contact with any solvent apart from CO2 which has the GRAS status (generally recognized as safe for food production by the FDA) and which evaporates completely after the extraction.
- High production flexibility as the brand characterisation comes in the latest step of the process. Nothing has to be changed in the usual production. The only requisite is to produce a base beer with a low bitterness around 10-12 bitterness units. Following the demand one fraction of the beer base can be used for the production of chocolate beer and the other fraction is adjusted to the usual bitterness level using isomerised hop extracts (see technical leaflets of Isototal, Tetrasol, Isohumulex).
- Rapid market response.
- 3-6 ml/liter of beer.
- This product complies with FAO/WHO JECFA and FCC recommended specifications for food grade ingredients.
- Selective CO2-extracts of food grade spices (100% natural no use of additives), natural cacao flavours and extracts, malt extracts, stevia extract, water, 4-5 % v/v ethanol.
- Vegetal extracts or natural aroma compounds or spices or beer aromatized with spices (Benelux AR 31 mars 93 bière ART. 4 § 2) .
- At least one year under cool storage and exclusion of light and oxygen.
- Drums of 1, 5, 10, 25 kg (other packaging on demand).