ENDOINASE is a mixture of vegetal endoproteases standardised to 500 tyrosine units with a proteic hydrolysate. The endoproteolytic enzymes hydrolyse proteins, peptides, amides, amino-acids esters, preferently of basic amino-acids, leucine and glycine.
- To increase the free amino-nitrogen content when brewing with high levels of raw wheat.
- Optimum 45-55°C.
- Optimum pH between 4,5 and 6,5.
- Endoinase is added in the beginning of the mash.
- Powder form in plastic or cardboard drums of 25-50 kg.
- DESATASE is produced according to FAO/WHO JECFA and FCC recommendations for food grade enzymes, supplemented with maximum limits of 5 x 104/g for total count and 102/g for moulds.
- 100% raw wheat brewing using exogenes amylases, hemi-cellulases and Endoinase
(rates: % w/w enzyme/wheat grains).
EndoinaseExtract Yield (%)
Total sugars (g/100 ml)*
Free Amino Nitrogen (ppm)*
* Given for a 12°P wort
The use of Endoinase increases remarkably the wort extract yield and the free amino-nitrogen content.