MALOLACTIC-MIX is a mixture of malic and lactic acid well-balanced in order to obtain an acidity type similar to wine acidity. MALOLACTIC-MIX can be used in combination with natural aroma compounds (WB-MIX, KB-MIX, SPRING-MIX) to add to a standard base beer with low bitterness (10-12 EBU) as unique requisite to obtain « new » beers.
- High production flexibility as the brand characterisation comes in the latest step of the process. Nothing has to be changed in the usual production. The only requisite is to produce a base beer with a low bitterness around 10-12 bitterness units. Following the demand one fraction of the beer base can be used for the production of cherry beer and the other fraction is adjusted to the usual bitterness level using isomerised hop extracts (see technical leaflets of Isototal, Tetrasol, Isohumulex).
- Rapid market response.
- 1 ml/liter of beer.
- This product complies with FAO/WHO JECFA and FCC recommended specifications for food grade ingredients.
- Malic acid (extracted from apple), lactic acid (fermentation) and water.
- Vegetal extracts or natural aroma compounds or spices or beer aromatized with spices (Benelux AR 31 mars 93 bière ART. 4 § 2) .
- At least one year under cool storage.
- Drums of 1, 5, 10, 25 kg (other packaging on demand).